Neighborhood Watch a Success:
- Leadership-The neighborhood watch chairperson and block captains are active in the organization
- Communication-Stay informed about the issues in your neighborhood and passed them on to others.
- Commitment- Get involved and stay involved.
- Desire- To make a difference in your neighborhood for a better quality of life.
The Newnan Police Department will come out and help the residents to set up a Neighborhood Watch Program. We will provide tools that will help to make your Neighborhood Watch Program a success.
To set up a meeting, contact Sgt. Lee; email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (770)-254-2355.
- Using the triangle tech.- Know your neighbors in front, left, and right of you.
- If you think someone is outside by your car, use your car emergency alarm to scare them away.
- Have sensor lights placed on all corners of your house.
- Keep your hedges and shrubs trimmed.
- Check all of your doors and windows before you go to bed.
- Look into apps that might help your neighborhood watch to become successful like "Nextdoor".
To report an incident, Call 911 or Newnan Police Department (770)-254-2355. We work 24/7 just for you so do not be afraid to call.